Monday, February 6, 2012

Priya + Veeral's Signature Film

This wedding was truly a special one. You may recognize Veeral from some of my previous work on the blog. I've known him for about a year and a half and met him by doing video work for his company, J. Hilburn. So when he asked my company, Sandbox Love, to capture his wedding... I was VERY honored. And his wife, Priya, is such a perfect match for him. Beautiful, funny, and so warm. Like I said, this was a special one for us to film.



Vitalie, Shaun and I flew out to Rochester, NY for a couple days to be a part of all the Indian wedding traditions. I had never been to that part of New York, and loved it. During some of the off time, we went exploring. I loved all the bridges crossing the river, right through Rochester. Made for a great shot looking down them. Me and Shaun had to bust out a dance.



Also, I just gotta say. I totally dig the way he proposed. Unconventional, unexpected, and super cute. There's a reason why it's called a happy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment